O'Neill Connect applicants may request a GRE/GMAT waiver for the online graduate certificates following the guidelines listed below.
Formally request a GRE/GMAT waiver via the link, below. You'll be asked for statement outlining your waiver qualification as well as how your experiences demonstrate the quantitative and qualitative skills required to succeed in the MPA program. Additionally, please include a copy of your resume/vita as well as copies of your transcripts. O'Neill Connect will consider granting a GRE/GMAT waiver at the discretion of the faculty program director.
Examples of successful requests include:
- Candidate with significant formal training in quantitative methods; or
- Candidate who has previously taken the GRE/GMAT and received an admit-able score, although the score is more than five years old; or
- Candidate who has previously earned a graduate/professional level degree from a regionally accredited institution of higher education with an outstanding academic record in all graduate work; or
- Candidate demonstrating progressive levels of responsibility in finance, statistical analysis, or similar professional discipline; or
- Candidate who possesses extensive middle or senior level management experience; or
- Candidate who possesses at least 10+ years of related professional experience.